30 September 2013

I love this game!

I love the ePostal matches now championed by True Blue Sam because to quote the line..."it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."  Each month we get a new course of fire from a new host.   From Golf, to Darts,to Culinary art.  It's always something different.

Mrs TBS serves up a nice dish for October.  Who DOESN'T like Pizza?  
ToDoList->addItem (print_targets);

I can't wait to get out and shoot the match.

My apologies to ePostal hosts... I aim to keep the left column link current but I frequently fail.  My Bad.

PS.. SandCastle Scrolls is on deck for the November match.  I only hope to come up with a concept as worthy as Mrs TBS'.  Billll has offered some worthy targets I would be proud to sponsor.  But I haven't decided yet.

No comments: