30 May 2019

Ugh, vile SPAM comments :-(

One blessing of living as a G level blogger (3 below D level!) is that the spammers don't bother with me.

Until now...

Today some a$$hat posted a comment that would likely be offensive to pretty much anyone of the civilized world.  No, I won't repost it even under lock and key.   I hope the poster crawls back under the rock they emerged from...  And if I could, I would "..nuke that rock from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure."

Yea, I killed it as soon as I got home.  But it was out there a few hours... so I have enabled comment approval :-(

Approval should take less than 24 hrs worst case.

Sucks one bad apple has spoiled the barrel.   It was a bad apple and apologize to anyone that took a bite of that apple.

Never again.

03June update: I see the esteemed Ms. X ran into a similar problem.  I can only wonder if it's the same vile crap someone posted here.  If it was, sorry to hear you got it too...

No comments: