Course of fire:
Download and print target here. (do not use the image above, it probably won't print correctly)
Download and print scoring here. (this is the part that's delayed the posting)
Each target icon only scores once. That is if a target icon requires one hit to score, additional hits score as misses. If a target icon requires n-hits, anything >n scores as a miss.
Pistols: 25ft/10 yds or range minimum which ever is greater. Standing unsupported, one or two hands. No time limit.
Rifles may be shot any position including off the bench, but rests such as sandbags and bi-pods are disallowed. The fore end of the rifle must be supported by the offhand elbow. No time limit.
- Rimfire, both iron sights and scope: 25 yards.
- Centerfire iron sight & scope: 50 yards
(see linked document)... This section will be filled out in the future but for now I just want to get the match up.
Shoot as many times as you like with as many weapons as you can lay your grubby hands on.
Classes: You got it? shoot it and we'll find a place to record the score. (I reserve the right to draw the line at tater-guns & scatter guns).
- .177 cal air pistol, iron sights (air or C02 powered)
- .177 cal air pistol, optic sights (air or C02 powered)
- .17/.22 cal rim fire pistol, iron sights
- .17/.22 cal rim fire pistol, magnified optical sights
- center fire pistol, iron sights
- center fire pistol, magnified optic sights
- .17/.22 cal rim fire rifle iron sights (25 yds)
- .17/.22 cal rim fire rifle magnified optic sights (25 yds)
- center fire rifle iron sights (50 yds)
- center fire rifle magnified optic sights (50 yds)
- other (anything that doesn't fit the above categories)
Score submissions: scan/photograph your target, fill in the gun info (make & model & caliber), distance, class, on-line identity (name/pseudonym as you want it on the score sheets, blog reference for linky love) however you want to be remembered on the score sheets... email to
smallestconservative-at-hotmail-dot-com. Might as well cc: me at
SandCastleScrolls-at-msn-dot-com so I can backstop him and make sure no entries fall through the cracks. linked document
All target submissions will receive a return acknowledgement. If you send in a target and don't hear back within 48 hours, raise the red flag.
Update 10May 1336: Target updated. Should print correctly now. Also clarified "each Target icon" only scores once. Obviously there are many target icons on each target.