22 October 2013

Free Stuff

And who doesn't like free stuff?

Matthew Bracken's "Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista" is available as a free Kindle download (follow the link!).  I don't have a Kindle but I do have the free Kindle app on my Nexus 7 & PC. 

I picked up "Enemies Foreign and Domestic", the first book in the trilogy "Enemies Foreign and Domestic".  I couldn't put it down.  It was an exciting read though not exactly a happy ending.
I've downloaded my copy and started on the next volume.  You have just a couple days to download yours as well.  The last in the series will be available starting Oct 28th.  Mark your calendar!

I've downloaded my copy, have you?    H/T David Codrea / WOG.

Item 2:  For those in the Phoenix Metro area on November 5th, Michael Bane will be shooting a 2014 episode of "Downrange TV" at the Ben Avery shooting range just North of the metro area.  Ben Avery is truly a world class range offering everything from small bore pistol to 1000 yard rifle.  Also every shotgun game as well.  Click Here for the invite and to sign up.  H/T ExUrbanKev.

The Tuesday scheduling will likely conflict with my DayJob(tm) requirements So my participation is doubtful.  I envy those that can make it.  Should be fun!




No comments: